StonePro Sealer Warranty
Our 25-YEAR STONEPRO SEALER WARRANTY is offered on our Premium Sealers Ultimate Pro Impregnating NanoSealer for Granite & Dense Stone and Porous Pro Impregnating NanoSealer for Travertine & Porous Stone when used on countertops following the written instructions and surface is maintained regularly using the written maintenance system, as outlined in the warranty document. Spills should still be cleaned up immediately to minimize absorption.
StonePro Warranty – Ultimate Pro & Porous Pro Premium Sealers
A 25 YEAR PERFORMANCE WARRANTY is offered from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. when product is applied as directed and following StonePro’s written instructions, the countertop surface is maintained regularly using the recommended maintenance products and has a registered warranty within 60 days of application. If not completely satisfied with product performance, when used as directed, contact StonePro for product replacement or a refund of the purchase price upon return of unused portion with the original dated receipt.
- Variations due to the natural characteristics of stone, including color variations, veining, holes, pits, inclusions, water lines, surface marks, density and any element inherent to natural stone and tile surfaces.
- Improper application or installation.
- Improper maintenance and use of household products.
- Stains caused by any substance other than common food and beverages including, but not limited to, silicone, non-cooking oils, acids, inks and dyes, paints and putty oils.
- Replacement costs for labor and installation materials such as natural stone, tile, grout, setting materials, electrical, plumbing and any other costs associated with the installation.
- Any damage that result from your failure to maintain the surface in accordance with the appropriate maintenance products
- Items that would be expected to cause damage to the product including but not limited to: abuse, negligence, falling objects, fire, natural disaster, exposure to extreme heat or accident.
- Commercial use including store, office or other place of business.
- Exterior use.
- Variations between field and trim, tile and stone.
- Grout related issues including but not limited to staining, color variation, discoloration, cracking, chalking, mildew or mold.
STONEPRO MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE WITH RESPECT TO YOUR COVERED SURFACE, EXCEPT THE WARRANTY AS TO STAIN RESISTANCE, AS EXPRESSLY STATED ABOVE. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES DISCLAIMED. THE WARRANTY STATED ABOVE IS IN PLACE OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED TO THE EXTENT OF THE LAW.
Limitation of Remedies:
THE REFUND/REPLACEMENT REMEDY STATED IN THIS WARRANTY IS THE ONLY REMEDY AGAINST STONE PRO AVAILABLE TO OWNER OR TO ANY OTHER PARTY. STONE PRO WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RELATING TO THE COVERED PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY COSTS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM LOSS OF USE OR PROFITS NOR PAY DAMAGES IN ANY AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE ORIGINAL PRICE OF THE PRODUCT(S) SHOWN TO BE DEFECTIVE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR, IN CANADA, FROM PROVINCE TO PROVINCE.
Owner shall notify StonePro, in writing, within 15 days of the discovery of the alleged defect or stain. Mail written claim along with proof of purchase to the following address:
1810 E. Ball Road
Anaheim, CA 92805